Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mini Peach Cobblers

I saw a recipe floating around Facebook for these mini peach cobblers and knew we had all the ingredients in our pantry so I thought I'd give it a whirl!

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
a dash of salt
3/4 cup milk
1 stick butter melted
brown sugar
cinnamon
1 can diced peaches

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350*

Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.

Combine the first 5 ingredients by hand.

Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin (on top of the melted butter).

Put 1 tbsp diced peaches on top of the batter.

Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.

 

Bake for 12 minutes.  (I actually had to bake them for closer to 20 minutes.  I waited until the top was browned and could put a toothpick in the middle and have it come out clean.)


Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.  The bottoms are pretty moist so I served them upside down and they were DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you posting this--I saw the pics on your FB and thought they looked delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete