Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pottery Co.

The Pottery Co. has got to be one of my favorite places to go with my kiddos, especially on a rainy day!  If you're not familiar with it, they have a ton of different pieces of pottery ranging from little animals & piggy banks to plates and mugs and vases and lots more!  You go, pick out the piece you want to paint, pick your colors and then go to town painting away!  Once you're done you give it to the employees, they fire it up and make it nice and shiny and about 3-4 days later it will be all done and ready for you to pick up!

My sweet girl chose a cute horse to paint and picked about 6 colors to paint it with!



I love her little look of concentration!  :)

She finished painting hers in about 20 minutes!


I don't normally paint anything when I go with her because she finishes so quickly and then gets bored waiting but this time I decided that I was going to paint (didn't get a picture of my project) but I chose a decorative plate which I painted yellow & gray chevron stripes.  I had Bitty help me paint the bottom of it because she was at her meltdown point from having to wait on me so long so I needed something to entertain her!  LOL!  Our pottery will be done on Saturday!  YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment