Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hula Hoop Forts

Today is the first full day of having the kiddos back after their church camp this past week and it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside so I thought it was a good day to scratch another thing off of our Summer Bucket List!  Awhile ago I bought two hula hoops from the Dollar Tree and today we headed off to Walmart to pick out curtains to hang on them.  My girly-girl of course picked sheer curtains with sequins in black and purple and my handsome boy picked a plain white shower curtain.  The curtains that Tatym picked didn't have holes around the top like the shower curtain does so I had to actually cut the hula-hoop in half and "thread" the curtain around the hoop and then tape it back together.  


  

Then we headed outside to hang them from the tree in our front yard!  






As I'm typing this they are sitting out in their forts laughing and playing games together and listening to music. This is a rare treat!  They tend to argue & fight a lot so finding things they can do together is AWESOME! 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I'm going to steal it! :)

    ReplyDelete