Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fabric Garland

My super duper talented friend Kari has a neat little business where she makes signs, benches, aprons, crates and all sorts of great stuff.  You should check her out: Bushel & A Peck she's got some really cool stuff she's made!!!  Plus, I just LOVE her business name!  It has a special place in my heart because my grandma, who happens to be one of my most favorite people in the world, used to sing that to me all the time when I was a kid! 
 
Anyways, I saw her patriotic garland and fell in love.  I had some leftover fabric from a project I had worked on back in Dec. 2011 and this project was perfect for it!
 
I cut the strips of fabric into 1" wide and about 6" long (measurements don't have to be exact, that's the fun of this project) and then tied them in knots around a long piece of twine.  It was a fun project that I could work on while visiting with my family & friends sitting on the couch.  I am really excited with how it turned out and think I need to make one for Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment